Monday, June 8, 2009

Email campaign constantcontact.com, emma.com, I know there are a bunch out there. Any recommendations?

Who has done the research on this and can help me out deciding which way to go?


Thanks!
Email campaign constantcontact.com, emma.com, I know there are a bunch out there. Any recommendations?
Emma.com is merely a parked domain.





I've been with ConstantContact for several years now, and I am happy with their service. I know there were problems with using their HTML templates, but since we use our own template that has not been a problem. The reporting works well and I like to be able to see who clicked who and who clicked what in the emails. It was also very easy to set up.





Plus they have a more reasonable price tag compared to Lyris.com or Topica.com
Reply:ConstantContact is VERY expensive. Their e-mail deliverability is also not very good being that they allow large list imports (spammers often abuse their system by uploading purchased lists and lists where consent was not properly obtained, which in turn generates spam complaints against their mailserver IP addresses which in turn results in a lower e-mail deliverability rate).





I suggest using a service such as http://www.contactbuddy.com which is less expensive and offers higher e-mail deliverability not to mention MORE features than ConstantContact.
christian name

No comments:

Post a Comment