Monday, June 8, 2009

Has anyone used mailing list companies for email marketing campaign?

Do these mailing lists work? Anyone has any idea about the success of these mailing lists?
Has anyone used mailing list companies for email marketing campaign?
From what i have heard they are all scams
Reply:About two years ago I tried one of these companies down in Texas. Not only got the whole campaign down to all the specs but they charged me $1500.00 for the whole thing. When the campaign started I was PISSED! They didn't do ANYTHING right although there was written communication between the parties as well as a test run to some of my email addresses. When I contacted them they simply responded that I had a bad advert going out but for some more dollars they are willing to fix it. Nothing came of the whole thing at the end of the day. Good money down the tube. Don't be lured in by these people, get a contactable address and telephone number, references, etc. LOTS OF SCAMS IN THIS FIELD!
name naming

No comments:

Post a Comment