Monday, June 8, 2009

Help with my email campaign!?

I am looking to advertise my business via email and would love some ideas on how to go about this. Is there a list I can buy? If so where? Can it be by Zip Code? How do I know it is a current list? Thank you in advance!
Help with my email campaign!?
Hello! What ever you do, use video! It is powerful, efficient and economic. Do you have a website where people can "opt in"?





Do you have an address book that you can do an initial blast out and ask them to pass it on?





For the most powerful email marketing around, check out the


website below for some ideas under Video Streaming. Even if you do have to buy a list from somewhere, using vmail will really impact your business and hits to your website!





If you would like to receive a vmail, email me directly!





Good luck


Meredith
Reply:mass email marketing. You may want to explore this site.


http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=k3nnytan
unique name

No comments:

Post a Comment